FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How can I confirm if I'm registered for a Community Education activity?
- How do I cancel a Community Education class and receive a refund?
- How do I make up a Community Education class?
- KC Preschool's Q & A:
- Kids Club's Q & A:
- What is your COVID policy?
You can find the details for your families enrollments under your Eleyo account Dashboard. Log into your Eleyo account and scroll down until you see Current and Upcoming Enrollments. If you do not see your activity listed, chances are something went wrong and your enrollment did not go through.
A refund, minus a $5 administrative fee, will be made if you cancel at least five (5) business days prior to the start of an activity unless otherwise noted such as with sport leagues, adult trips and driver education classes. No refunds thereafter. To cancel, contact the Community Education office at 763-792-6100 or CCEOnline@isd12.org
There are no make-ups offered for a missed class (with the exception of Driver Education classroom). Please check your schedule prior to registration for potential conflicts.
Please click here to view KC Preschool Q & A
Please click here to view Kids Club Q & A
COMMUNITY EDUCATION COVID-19 SUMMER GUIDANCE FOR STAFF AND PARTICIPANTS
- Masks are not required. Masks are strongly recommended through June 30 for those unvaccinated. Masks ARE required on buses.
- Students will be assigned pods as appropriate to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
What if a participant or child tests positive for COVID-19?
- If you or your child test positive for COVID-19, please notify the community education office at (NEED INFO HERE). Per Minnesota Department of Health requirement, staff and student positive cases will continue to be reported.
- A general COVID-19 positive case letter will be sent to the students assigned to the pod where the outbreak takes place.
- If your student tests positive, siblings are not required to quarantine per the Minnesota Department of Health.
Monitor/screen for symptoms.
- If staff have symptoms, stay home and symptom-free for 24 hours before returning.
- It is highly recommended staff be tested for COVID-19.Monitor/screen for symptoms.
- If the test is positive, stay home for 10 days.
Who needs to quarantine? Quarantine is not currently mandated. If your student has been exposed to COVID-19, families may choose to quarantine, or quarantine their child, unless there is an outbreak of more than three (3) students/staff who test positive. At that point, the pod may be shut down.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.